Tuesday, June 05, 2007

SLA 2007 Conference Blog

My boss is in Denver, Colorado this week attending the annual conference of SLA (aka Special Libraries Association as it once was known).

SLA tends to have an interesting conference blog and this year is no exception for those of us who are curious to follow what is happening there this week.

Am I jealous I didn't get to go to the Rockies? Nah. I'm not complaining. I get to go to the annual conference of the American Association of Law Libraries July 14-17.

In New Orleans.

Where I am sure most foreigners like me would rather be. Because of the contents of the conference, of course. Nothing at all to do with all the other stuff about the city.

The AALL conference blog is called The Second Line Blog. Second Line refers to a New Orleans jazz tradition.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share Subscribe
posted by Michel-Adrien at 6:11 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home