Friday, December 10, 2010

What Surprised You The Most About Your Profession?

3 Geeks and a Law Blog yesterday published Elephant Post: What Surprised You The Most About Your Profession?:
"Whether you are new to your profession, or are about to retire, there were some expectations you had when you came in that turned out to not be as you thought it would be. For example, I thought that working in a Law School as a law librarian would be free of politics… only to quickly realize that politics ran wild. So, I left that to join a court library… only to find out that it was even more political (the fact that I worked for elected officials should have clued me in.) Luckily, I'm now in BigLaw… oh crap…"

"Well, enough of my experiences, let's hear from a number of other that have their own perpectives on what happened when they entered their professions."

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share Subscribe
posted by Michel-Adrien at 9:34 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home