Monday, April 02, 2012

Getting the Most Out of Conferences

Next month, I will be attending the 2012 conference of the Canadian Association of Law Libraries in Toronto.

Every time I head to another conference, I wonder whether I am doing things right to maximize the experience.

Today, on Slaw.ca, Allison C. Shields has a number of Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Next Conference Experience:
"To maximize your conference experience, apply my 'Before, During and After' strategy; instead of only focusing on the conference once you actually get there, begin your planning ahead of time and implement an after-conference strategy to make sure you get the most bang for your conference buck."

Labels:

Bookmark and Share Subscribe
posted by Michel-Adrien at 9:20 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home