Monday, May 13, 2013

CLA Government Library Network Interview With Dawn Bassett, Canadian Grain Commission

The CLA Government Library and Information Management Professionals Network, part of the Canadian Library Association (CLA), has launched 13 Questions With..., a series on its website that profiles a member of the Canadian library and IM community every week.

This week's interview is with Dawn Bassett, Coordinator of Library Services at the Canadian Grain Commission.

Excerpt:

"How do you stay current in your field?
I am involved in a number of professional organizations and committees both inside and outside of my workplace. I try to read as much library/information related news and experiment with new technology and new social media tools as I can. I try to take advantage of learning opportunities that come my way. I I receive most of my library/tech news these days through RSS, Twitter, LinkedIn and my favorite blogs. I try to connect with my colleagues as often as I can either through one of the social media networks or in person."

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share Subscribe
posted by Michel-Adrien at 5:58 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home